The Corner Store 360 Radio


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Faux News - O'Reilly and Dennis Miller discuss Young Jeezy and Jay-Z

8:24 PM / Posted by Choice /

The Sly fox strikes again.  It was only a matter of time before this pinhead would use Barack Obama as the model minority.

Bill: I gotta tell you one thing, miller, I'm sending Young Jeezy over to your house man, you're gonna have to spend an evening with that guy [and] talk some sense into him.

Dennis: I'm sure Jeezy and I can break it down, and work it out.  Jeezy, peace out!


Labels: , , ,

3 comments:

Comment by jinsoo on January 23, 2009 at 11:30 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Comment by jinsoo on January 23, 2009 at 11:31 AM

i watch that show just to remind myself how sane i actually am

Comment by SwaGG on January 24, 2009 at 1:02 AM

Ridiculous.

Post a Comment